NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the DoD Information Network and boundaries
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge in planning, directing, and managing a training program
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of DOD Cyber Security Awareness training programs.
- Demonstrated basic understanding of Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated mastery of spoken and written communication
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Has customer service experience/skills
- BS, or coursework in training and education
- Five (5) years minimum of demonstrated experience conducting classroom instruction, developing training procedures and processes, and lesson plans
- DOD 8140 IAT Level II (Security +)
- Secret clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.