NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies.
- General knowledge of NIST SP 800-37, and NIST SP 800-53
- Expert in RMF and DIACAP accreditation processes
- Expertly familiar with CIRT processes and data spill cleanup procedures
- Familiar with the Data-Write and Cross Domain Data Transfer processes
- Demonstrated leadership skills/Previous lead position
- Customer service skills
- Project Management skills
- Technical Writing Skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Information Sciences or similar degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in system certifications and accreditations
- PMP (preferred not mandatory)
- DOD 8140 IAT Level 3 Certification (CISSP or CISM)
- Active Secret clearance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.