NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Tririga Administrator to support our DOD (Department of Defense) team in Crystal City, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance.
The Tririga Administrator is responsible for the implementation and management of the IBM-Tririga modules. This includes configuration, end user testing, system optimization, system audit, reporting, troubleshooting, user support, integrations, user training, and outside-vendor set-up and training related to the system.
Specific duties include:
- Manage IBM-Tririga day-to-day activities, incidents, data accuracy, mapping, structure, and data requests, system monitoring, troubleshooting and provide end-user support activities
- Develop system strategies and complete IBM-Tririga system enhancements
- Assist with the implementation, testing, and documentation of all new and upgrades to IBM-Tririga processes and applications
- Support workflow configurations and enhancements to support process changes
- Ensure the proper planning, coordination, and implementation of IBM-Tririga Modules and enhancements
- Maintain knowledge of IBM-Tririga developments through participation in user group activities, knowledge exchange, and other related activities
- Identify risks and opportunities for the implementation of any new IBM-Tririga functionality and integrations with other systems
- Experience with IBM-Tririga System Administration required, prefer experience with 3.X version or newer
- Database management experience required
- This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance
- BIRT Reporting
- Web Sphere Administration
- Microstation/AutoCAD with IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certified (Security+) Required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.