NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is seeking a Capture Manager to support our business development activities within the Federal Government sector. Responsibilities include identifying the resources needed to pursue a business opportunity, overseeing bid strategies, pricing, teaming, and proposal strategies, and managing the transition from opportunity identification to proposal development to award.
The objective of this position is to provide hands-on support to manage, develop, and produce winning capture strategies and proposals. The Capture Manager will have extensive experience supporting capture and proposal efforts for DoD and Federal-Civilian clients. This is a full time, on-site position at NetCentrics’ company headquarters in Herndon, VA.
Specific duties include:
- Plan, document, and manage the internal and external capture project efforts
- Analyze the organization’s strategic plans and products and align marketing intelligence with win strategy
- Determine what the potential customer needs to fulfill the requirements of the opportunity
- Conduct a competitive analysis
- Assess pricing strategy
- Generate a baseline and program plan
- Prepare a plan for the proposal development phase
- Appoint, supervise, and collaborate strategies with the Proposal Manager
- Serve as primary point of contact between the proposal documentation team and the program office solution team
- Monitor, review, and direct weekly proposal progress from a top management perspective, ensuring adherence to the Shipley process and proposal schedule
- Provide executive-level guidance to the Proposal Manager and Program Manager for development of the Executive Summary and other key proposal summaries
- Participate as an independent proposal evaluator in all major proposals reviews
- Existing network of customers and potential teammates
- Proven ability to gather and analyze business intelligence
- Experience contributing to Price to Win strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to brief the capture plan to all levels of staff and management
- Proven experience leading, facilitating, and supporting reviews in the Capture Planning phase of the BD lifecycle, including bid/no-bid review and Black Hat reviews
- Extensive experience providing hands-on proposal support as a book boss, content developer and color team reviewer
- Education: BS/BA in Business Administration or related field
- Years of Experience: 8+ years of experience developing and documenting capture strategies and plans, including capture/proposal budgets
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.