NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Web Technical Administrator will support our customer onsite in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Performs web master services in support of a wide array of applications and websites.
- Responsible for achieving overall technical integrity of organization’s website.
- Maintains and upgrades hardware and software including website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity.
- Administers e-mail, chat, and FTP services.
- Communicates router configuration changes and troubleshoots system errors and bugs.
- Maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of links.
- Monitors site for acceptable performance and user accessibility.
- Establishes backups and monitors site security.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level II Certified – Security+ Computer Environment (CE)
- Years of Experience: Four years relevant experience with Website Administration.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.