NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Computer Operator will support our customer onsite in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Operates a data center with virtual and physical servers.
- Manages network hardware, server hardware, storage area network (SAN), power and environmental systems and continuity of operations planning.
- Studies program operating instruction sheets to determine equipment setup and run operations.
- Continuously observes the operation of the console panel, storage devices, printers, and the action of the console printer to monitor the system and determine the point of equipment or program failure.
- Maintains operating records such as machine performance and production reports.
- Clearance: Secret required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology Field or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level II Certified – Security+ Computer Environment (CE)
- Years of Experience: Four years relevant experience with Data Center Operations.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.