NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Information Security Specialist will support our customer onsite in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Provide cybersecurity functional support for assessments, authorizations, and documentation of enterprise fielded systems.
- Uses current information security technology disciplines and practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Develops and maintains knowledge base on changing regulatory, threat, and technology landscapes to continually develop or maintain security policies and standards and ensure compliance throughout the organization.
- Utilizes Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to record Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities.
- Responsible for ensuring information systems are configured IAW DISA STIGs, applicable patches, and other cybersecurity requirements.
- Prepares information reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft systems and DoD Computer Network Defense software packages.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level I Certified – Network+ Computer Environment (CE).
- Years of Experience: Six years relevant experience in Information Systems Auditing.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.