NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Systems Engineer -Associate will support our customer onsite in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Assists in performing systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of applications that require comprehensive knowledge and technical skills.
- Provides engineering support for all computer and network systems.
- Evaluates IT system problems of workflow, organization and planning.
- Develops appropriate corrective action.
- Perform upgrades, as well as systemic and infrastructure additions, moves, or changes.
- Prepares presentations and briefings.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for IT Support Service requirements.
- Experience using Windows Server, Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy, Windows Server Update Services.
- Experience configuring and supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: Associate Degree in an Information Technology Field or 3 years of relevant experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level III Certified – CASP CE or CISSP and Computer Environment (CE) certifications
- Years of Experience: Two years relevant experience with Network Systems.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.