NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Information Systems Auditor will support our customer onsite in Ft. Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Audits the most complex new and existing information systems applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate, and that information systems procedures follow corporate standards.
- Ensures configuration settings are correct, to include deployment and configuration of Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and related clients for both classified and unclassified environments.
- Tracks and reports changes to expected configurations and settings.
- Gather IT metrics and data from available sources to develop, prepare, and maintain business intelligence reporting for both classified and unclassified environments.
- Prepares and presents information/reports to management.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Years of Experience Four years of relevant experience in Information Systems Auditing.
- Certifications: DoD 8570 Baseline Certification; IAT Level I Certified – Network+ Computer Environment (CE)
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.