NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Systems Administrator – Senior will support our customer onsite in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for activities related to system administration and performs Tier 2-3 technical support for security systems to include HBSS and ACAS for both classified and unclassified networks.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for operating systems, workstations and servers.
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Gather IT metrics and data from available sources to develop, prepare, and maintain business intelligence reporting for both classified and unclassified environments.
- Assures configuration settings are correct, to include deployment and configuration of Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and related clients for both classified and unclassified environments.
- Tracks and report changes to expected configurations and settings.
- Knowledgeable and experienced performing Tier 2-3 technical support for security systems to include HBSS, ACAS, and SCCM.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level II Certified – Security+ Computer Environment (CE).
- Years of Experience: Four years relevant experience with Systems Administration.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience supporting or assigned to the DoD and /or U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.