NetCentrics is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense.
Specific Duties include:
- Experience in a complex Windows server enterprise network environment
- Experience with DoD and STIG requirements
- Experience with AD and familiar with GPOs such as how to decom
- Familiar with File Permissions, security groups, share names and how to re-organize them.
- Able to accomplish upgrades/migrations on a variety of systems; such as domain controllers, printers, DNS, or other Windows servers.
- Experience with remote access tools
- Some PowerShell or other scripting experience is desired and would set you apart from all other candidates
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work autonomously sometimes and with a team at other times
- Ability to Change gears often depending on priority without it affecting initiative
- Diligent individual to push through laden processes
- Time management skills – must be self-motivated and able to multitask
- Understanding processes and importance of standard operating procedures
- Consistently take ownership over issues; take lead, manage, diffuse, and resolve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of enterprise IT services and technologies, including networking systems and protocols, directory services, configuration management
- Working knowledge of Remedy is nice to have
- Clearance: Must have a Top Secret clearance
- Certifications: Security + Certified
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft-centric infrastructure
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.