NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The A&A Analyst will support our customer onsite in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for continuous authorization of A&A systems.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating project management plan for each system within government defined timelines.
- Responsible for developing security assessment plan to evaluate the performance of security controls that comprise of the services and capabilities.
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework and NIST SP to support A&A team.
- Must have experience managing POA&Ms
- Must have experience utilizing ACAS, STIGS, and other security technologies.
- Must be able to draft a security recommendation outlining risks and impacts to the SCA/AO.
- Research and document potential security impacts resulting from change requests.
- Participate and provide technical expertise to the Organization’s configuration management boards while considering Federal, DOD security policies, standards and guidelines and their impact to requested changes.
- Evaluate software and hardware to identify their capability and use within the organization’s information technology security program.
- Conduct assessment on software and hardware to provide a risk recommendation for consideration.
- BS degree or additional 5 years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to provide high-level briefings
- Must have extensive knowledge in DoD and NIST frameworks in developing risk responses to federal mandates, USCYBERCOM, DISA, and US-CERT
- Clearance: Clearable
- Certifications: IAT Level II and CE certification (Must earn IAT Level II Certification prior to starting work onsite; CE certification must be received within first 6 months of hire)
- Years of Experience: 3 or more years IT program/RMF
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.