NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Our mission is to provide non-personal Information Technology (IT) support services to the Network Enterprise Center (NEC) located on Fort Benning, Georgia including the delivery of comprehensive, integrated, end-to-end IT services.
The Desktop Imaging Technician will be onsite at Ft Benning, GA. This position requires an active Secret clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Image and re-image workstations and laptops.
- Support end user software and hardware enhancements and technical problems; build, configure
- Install and configure applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Analyze and document a workstation’s present configuration, reconfigure the workstation to accommodate one or more additional business applications as specified by the application vendor, document the new configuration, prepare replication files and materials, and train PC technicians to replicate the configuration on specified workstations
- Maintain configuration documents for every workstation device managed
- Provide direction of installs and instructions to PC Techs
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Manage hardware inventory (such as PC’s, spare parts, etc.) and keep records up-to-date
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- AS degree or additional 3 years of related experience
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Experience with PC imaging
- Clearance: Clearable
- Certifications: Must earn IAT Level II Certification prior to starting work onsite and CE certification (CE certification must be received within first 6 months of hire)
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years IT experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.