NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architect to support our team in Herndon, VA. This position is open to candidates who are US Citizens and Clearable.
NetCentrics is seeking a Solution Architect to support our business development activities within the Federal Government market. The candidate will develop complex technical solutions and maturing technical thought leadership, resulting in innovative and winning solutions for NetCentrics’ Federal Government customers. Lead the solutioning for all proposals and heavily contribute to innovation activities across the company. The candidate will collaborate with NetCentrics management, business development; capture managers, proposal managers, our delivery team, and subject matter experts to develop winning solutions that result in contracts and revenue growth.
Specific Duties will include:
- Contribute extensively to the maturation of company technical capabilities aligned to market and corporate experience
- Author and lead white papers to address customer and/or industry issues
- Support the delivery team in addressing customer issues
- Participate in the creation of technical demos, briefings, and oral presentations materials.
- Deliver technical thought leadership and SME value in customer interactions.
- Participate as the lead solutions architect, lead technical author and thought leader for technical proposals, demos and briefings.
- Identify and manage SMEs, on-site staff, and consultants to author content for proposals that address the requirements, instructions and evaluation criteria set forth by the government in the solicitation
- Create strategies for developing win themes and addressing business challenges and opportunities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to research and document technical proposal details and to create winning responses while learning first-hand how work is performed
- Shred federal proposal requests including SOWs, RFP, to develop technical approach. Also determine estimated level of effort and staffing, pricing strategy and build-up, Integrated Master Schedule and Work Breakdown Structure.
- Conceptualize graphics, figures, tables, and other presentation techniques to optimize impact of information provided
- Interface with writers, illustrators, and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing assigned sections for color reviews
- Coordinate with Business Development, Capture, Proposal and On-site team members to deliver responses to sources sought notices and formal requests for information from the federal government.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
- 15+ years of Government contracting experience in the areas of solution architecture, business development, program management, and/or customer relationship management
- Experience developing business in the Government market in the fields of information technology and cyber security
- Ability to both work independently and function effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and write about complex subject matter
Excellent time management and organization skills, handling multiple simultaneous projects with stringent deadlines.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verification
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.