NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for continuous assessment of the JSP A&A systems.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating project management plan for each system within government defined timelines.
- Responsible for developing security assessment plan to evaluate the performance of security controls that comprise of the services and capabilities JSP offer to their customers.
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework and NIST SP to support A&A team.
- Must have experience managing POA&Ms
- Must have experience utilizing ACAS, STIGS, and other security technologies supporting the JSP.
- Must be able to draft a security recommendation outlining risks and impacts to the SCA/AO.
- Research and document potential security impacts resulting from change requests.
- Participate and provide technical expertise to the Organization’s configuration management boards while considering Federal, DOD, and JSP security policies, standards and guidelines and their impact to requested changes.
- Evaluate software and hardware to identify their capability and use within the organization’s information technology security program.
- Conduct assessment on software and hardware to provide a risk recommendation for consideration.
- MS project experience a plus
- Ability to interface with ISSOs and system owners
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Clearance: Secret Clearance
- Education: BS degree or above
- Certifications: IAT Level II required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.