NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for perform Security Assessment Program technical and non-technical Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) assessment missions for any JSP-supported customer security missions, programs, plans, and security requirements affecting the confidentiality, integrity, availability, non-repudiation and accountability of an effective and hardened security posture.
- Must possess advanced knowledge on conducting assessments utilizing ACAS, HBSS, SCAP, STIGs, and automated/manual checklists to support a risk recommendation.
- Must possess experience in various technologies to include multiple OS, networks devices, storage devices, applications, and security devices.
- Complete security assessment missions through the coordination of government officials to obtain artifacts for evidence, examination, and inspection; participate and/or brief project kick-off and close-out presentations meetings; and deliver project in/out brief presentations and a final findings report as deliverables throughout the project schedule.
- Lead mission meetings required to document the customer requirements and produce a mission Security Assessment Plan (SAP) as a deliverable within five (5) days after identifying the customer’s requirements. The Security Assessment Plan will include the System Under Test (SUT) Security Control Areas, mission timelines, communication plan, scope, testing plan to validate technical and non-technical security controls, mission purpose, and the intended outcome and benefits of testing relating to the customer’s security requirements.
- Possess experience in NIST and DoD frameworks to apply best practices and principles on the information technology assessed.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual vulnerability assessments of security elements as defined for all systems supported by JSP:
- Must have MS project experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to provide high-level briefings
- Must have extensive knowledge in DoD and NIST frameworks in developing risk responses to federal mandates, USCYBERCOM, DISA, and US-CERT.
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: BS degree or above
- Certifications: IAT Level III Certification: (CISA, CISSP, CASP GCED, GCIH)
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.