NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
Specific duties include:
- Perform security engineering analysis, risk and vulnerability assessment, etc. Monitor and analyze security functional tests.
- Ensure that assigned information systems are operated, maintained and disposed of in accordance with approved security policies and practices.
- Investigate any information technology or system security incidents.
- Support and execute continuous monitoring strategy for assigned systems including: Establishing system audit trails and ensuring their review, reporting and remediation as needed.
- Familiar with the Data-Write and Cross Domain Data Transfer processes.
- General knowledge of NIST SP 800-37, and NIST SP 800-53.
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Manage administrative items for team such as timecard review, expense reports, UltiPro and team schedules
- Strong customer service skills
- Project Management skills
- Technical Writing skills
- MS Project experience is preferable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to provide high-level briefings
- Must have extensive knowledge in DoD and NIST frameworks in developing risk responses to federal mandates, USCYBERCOM, DISA, and US-CERT
- Clearance: Secret
- Education: BS degree or above
- Certifications: IAT Level II Required
- Years of Experience: At least 5 years IT program/project management experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.