NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Storage Administrator to support our team in Columbus, GA. The SAN Administrator will be a key team member on this highly visible, critical program, and will be joining a team of highly respected technical professionals. The NetCentrics team is not your average team, and we are definitely not your average company. We do mission critical work, we value our people, and we demonstrate it every day. Come talk to us and learn more.
Specific Duties Include:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day administration for all local SAN environments.
- Provides integrated team support and maintenance of SAN hardware and software infrastructure.
- Maintains integrity of the SAN hardware and software.
- Installs SAN software upgrades, including planning and scheduling, testing and coordination.
- Performs SAN security procedures, including implementing login requests.
- Provides liaison support between the PC/LAN team, vendors and internal support group as needed.
- Ensure SAN systems are patched and in compliance with all DOD regulations and STIGS.
- Maintain SAN legacy infrastructure while deploying replacement products.
- Work with peers to ensure documentation and knowledge sharing is adequate and there is no single point of failure
- 2 years’ experience with SAN Administration in an enterprise environment
- Basic level knowledge of networking such as LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- This is a Clearable Position
- Must earn IAT Level II Certification prior to starting work onsite
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.