NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to support our Coast Guard team in Alexandria, VA. This position is only available to US Citizens with an active DOD security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Develop, implement and oversee the Governance and Design plans for a SharePoint implementation.
- Administer permissions/accounts on a SharePoint 2010 implementation.
- Manage the development of sub-sites IAW the Governance document and assist team members with building out sub-sites.
- Design, configure and provision SharePoint based solutions including workflows, search, team sites, and other collaboration solutions.
- Research, apply, and administer SharePoint best practices for optimization.
- Document SharePoint environment and application configuration.
- Implement and maintain security permissions across all IAD sub-sites.
- Maintain a consistent theme across the implementation and assist team members as the subject matter expert.
- Experience with documenting the governance and design of a SharePoint implementation
- Administration of security and best practices to a SharePoint implementation
- Familiarity with MS Access
- Clearance: Secret
- Certifications: Compliance with DODI 8570.01-M - IAT Level II. One of the following certifications required: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP. If you do not have one of the following certifications, you must be able to obtain it within the first 3 months of employment
- Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the administration of SharePoint including but not limited to: Site Deployment, Site Administration and Development, Test and production environment maintenance
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE: SharePoint) preferred
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.