NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced SCCM System Administrator to support our team in Alexandria, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Administration of SCCM 2012/Current Branch capabilities.
- Configure and maintain a SCCM infrastructure to include all site role server roles in accordance with industry best practices.
- Assess site-specific SCCM 2012/Current Branch architecture and current hardware limitations, system specifications, and evaluate input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Create, deploy, track, and monitor all aspects of SCCM 2012/Current Branch packages.
- Test new SCCM 2012/Current Branch technologies and develop documentation to meet identified suspense dates.
- Test baselines against enterprise baseline; document victory conditions, success/failure, and gaps after completed testing.
- Active Directory - Working knowledge of Forest, Domain, Organizational Units, Group Policy Object expertise (GPO), and DNS.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 System Administrator experience - Administration level expertise, understands group and user level permissions.
- Administrator level expertise for SCCM 2012/Current Branch product line at an enterprise level supporting large organization
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Window Desktop Operating Systems
- SCCM 2012/Current Branch Packaging expertise, troubleshooting, and industry best practices
- Clearance: Secret Clearance required
- Certifications: IAT Level II required within first 90 days on job
- Years of Experience: A minimum of four years SCCM related experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Windows Server background, Active Directory, Scripting, GPO expertise.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.