NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support our team in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Collaborates with system and business stakeholder to elicit, document, review and obtain concurrence on business/system requirements
- Work with the development and test teams to ensure that they fully understand the intent of the requirements
- Maintain the requirements artifacts through the entire SDLC & be an active participant in the Agile/SCRUM or Waterfall SDLC
- Manage and coordinate small software development/enhancement projects
- Work with analysts and developers across systems to resolve any problems that occurred in testing and in production
- Produce reports, metrics and artifacts as requested and required
- Perform system walkthroughs and demonstrations to the system stakeholders
- Become functional SME for the various systems in the portfolio.
- Strong Technical Documentation skills
- Must have expertise in using business process modeling, use of RTM, and testing tools
- Must have an understanding of Agile/SCRUM or Waterfall SDLC
- Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required
- Years of Experience: Must have at least one-year experience in systems analysis including requirements gathering, requirements analysis, developing process and workflow, developing test scenarios and scripts, and assisting the software development teams in all phases of development and enhancements.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Previous experience interacting with Customer
- Prior user stories/use cases
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.