NetCentrics Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, application development, service delivery, cybersecurity services and innovation services to the Department of Defense, Homeland Security and other federal agencies. The company has more than 23 years of experience supporting large IT programs, we treat our employees like family and we live our Core Values.
NetCentrics is looking for a Senior Systems Solutions Engineer to support our customer at Ft. Meade, MD. This position requires a TS/SCI with a CI Poly clearance.
- Senior consultant to top level management
- Typically serves as the prime spokesperson to the customer. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Responsible for the analyses at all levels of total system product to include: hardware/software, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Performs duties such as site surveys, system evaluation, system analysis, architecture, and infrastructure assessment
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Applies and/or develops advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts
- Often acts independently to re- solve issues associated with the development and implementation of operational programs
- Plans R&D programs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives
- Managerial/leadership experience required
- Will be the expert in this discipline or related area of expertise, exhibiting an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Clearance: TS/SCI with a Counter Intelligence Polygraph required
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 15 years in the technical discipline
- Education: MA/MS in a technical discipline
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.