NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Applications Developer (.NET) to support our team in Ft. Belvoir, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Strong experience in .NET entity framework
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM
- Clearance: Active DoD Secret clearance required
- Years of Experience: Must have 3-5 years software development experience in Microsoft stack including: Classic ASP, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, Entity Framework, jQuery, java script, and MS SQL and stored procedures
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.