NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Database Administrator to support our team in Washington, D.C. This position is open to candidates who have a Secret Clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Cyber Action Team (CAT) database server
- Write queries to extract information from data stored in the SQL database
- Work with the analysis teams to leverage the database and automate functions of their jobs using scripts and small applets
- Address datacalls across the enterprise or leadership to gather data regarding vulnerable assets and trending across the enterprise.
- Correlate datacall information against reports and dashboards in systems such as ACAS, HBSS and SCCM.
- Normalize tracking spreadsheets and reports to assure data consistency and accuracy.
- Update tracking and briefing documentation.
- Identify and report gaps in existing procedures and processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Use pivot tables to work with large datasets and provide actionable information to decision makers.
- Knowledge of DoD and DHS policy and procedures
- Experienced in creating reports and documentation
- Clearance: Secret clearance
- Certifications: Security+ CE (IAT II)
- Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience within the DoD or DHS customer set as a SQL database administrator and/or data analyst
- At least 2 years’ experience with network security practices with combined experience in system administration
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience as an ISSO or ISSM.
- Familiarity with cyber tools such as ACAS, HBSS and SCCM.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.