NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Network SME to support our team in Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Develop Intrusion Protection System/Intrusion Detection System (IPS/IDS) procedures; correlate and react to security events; perform first- and second-level triage; and forward suspicious activity to the next echelon of support.
- Maintain and modify access control lists (ACL) on managed network devices with no disruption in service.
- Maintain accurate and standardized network site diagrams that include all managed devices, active network interfaces, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, subnet masks, attached circuits with purchased bandwidth rates, Command Communications Service Designators (CCSDs), and routing information.
- Create, add, delete, audit, and update Deny All/Permit by Exception (DAPE) security policies, including Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Guide (STIG) compliance.
- Maintain accurate and complete ports, protocols, and services (PPS) for managed sites.
- Operate, monitor, sustain, and secure such devices as routers, switches, firewalls, OOB management routers, virtual private network (VPN) concentrators, and access control servers.
- Operate, monitor, sustain, and secure the dynamic multipoint virtual private network (DMVPN) between each installation and the regional tiered layer architectures (TLA).
- Serve as the Registration Authority (RA), registering, issuing and revoking PKI-E certificates.
- Familiarity with the DoD Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) architecture.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring tools to include Spectrum, BMC Network Automation (BNA), Netscout, eHealth, DIRECTRON, and Access Control Servers (ACS).
- Familiarization with the DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Education: BS degree in CS or an IT related field
- Certifications Required:
- DOD 8570 IAT level II (Security + CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GIC SP, GSEC, SSCP)
- One of the following:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate
- Years of Experience: Minimum ten (10) years demonstrated/practical hands-on experience working in a DoD enterprise network environment. 5 years in a senior role.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.