NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced ITIL Senior Subject Matter Expert in Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Develop and provide a monthly workload report to the COR detailing ITIL, matrixed, and functional categories support.
- Apply best business practices to assess, develop, maintain, and update ITIL infrastructure documentation. At a minimum, the documentation shall include goals, purpose, scope, logical and physical process flows, roles and responsibilities (RACI), key process activities and tasks, inputs, outputs, process measures, and reporting requirements.
- Provide ITIL training and facilitate knowledge transfer among Contractor and Government personnel
- Verify that services and service levels are of value to the customer and that services meet agreed to needs
- Assist in oversight of organizational design & transformation
- Utilize appropriate frameworks and models in the development of tailored material for decision-making purposes that will meet the unique needs of the customer
- Often instrumental in attracting and obtaining new customer business
- Provides ITIL technical leadership and mentorship to junior ITIL foundation and practitioner knowledgeable team members
- Able to explain and present high-level technical subjects and processes related to the ITIL activities regarding the USARCC-C to diverse technical working groups
- Independently composes and delivers ITIL activity reports and presentations of the highest professional quality
- Have recent and relevant DoD ITIL/ITSM experience with regards to network design, implementations, and fielding
- Understanding of the DoD Architecture Framework and how it relates and impacts Army programs and capabilities
- Experienced with DoDD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program and the Army AR 25-2
- Recent experience with industry and DoD ITIL best practice business process improvement methodologies and implementations
- Exhibits exceptional ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Experienced with DoD and Army ITIL ITSM best practice implementations
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Be able to use ITIL to identify project and program strengths, opportunities, weakness, threats and provide possible solutions to the USARCC-C customer
- Clearance: Active Secret Clearance Required
- Education: Technical BS degree in IT, engineering or science area or related discipline
- Certifications: Information Technology Infrastructure Library Manager's Expert Certificate or higher is required
- Years of Experience: 10 years of large scale ITIL business best practice implementation experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.