NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Threat Analyst (DCO) in Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility and Areas of Interest.
- Analyze information and intelligence, and develop research studies and recommendations pertaining to potential security threats
- Handle requirements and collection management, as well as provide analysis and evaluation of data assessment strategies
- Develop and implement security standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Investigate computer systems to identify malicious activity
- Must be able to document findings, create reports and document processes
- Must have solid understanding of Microsoft Windows malware
- Must have a solid understanding of dynamic/static analysis of malware
- Understanding of network traffic analysis
- Experience in encryption
- Proficient knowledge of networking protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on-call as needed
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent years of experience in combination of education, technical certifications/training and work experience
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification required
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) required
- IAT Level II Certification Required
- Years of Experience: 6+ years of job related experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.