NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Defense Assessment Analyst in Fort Huachuca, AZ. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Execute tactical overwatch operations and network surveillance of the Department of Defense Information Network - Army to conduct open network testing
- Verify network deficiencies by identifying potential weaknesses and circumventing the defensive posture to gain access onto the network and recommending mitigation actions
- Maintain and document training and use of all vetted Penetration Testing (PT) Tools
- Conduct Web Assessment of all registered public facing web sites
- Analyze results to rule out false positives
- Address Cross-Site Scripting, SQL inject, embedded passwords, and common port
- Have a thorough understanding of Federal Information Processing Standards Publication (FIPS) 199, Standards for Security Categorization of Federal Information and Information Systems
- Knowledge of ARCYBER Computer Defense Assistance Program (CDAP) tools
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Certifications Required:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (Security +)
- Years of Experience: Minimum of five-years demonstrated experience performing defense assessment analysis in a DoD network environment
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.