NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced DoD Business Development Account Manager to support our team in Herndon, VA. The Army/Pentagon/DISA account team works collaboratively to leverage NetCentrics’ Enterprise IT and Cyber Security services to build, maintain, and grow customer business. In this role, the Account Manager will be responsible for supporting revenue generation and managing new and existing business relationships and opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for contributing to a sufficient pipeline and managing complex enterprise business opportunities to help grow NetCentrics revenue. This position will require a very strong understanding of the customer’s organization, technology, and end users and use that understanding to improve NetCentrics’ competitive position. This position is open only to Candidates who are clearable.
Specific duties include:
- Maintain and grow business relationships with Industry partners, client representatives and government customers.
- Maintain a minimum of $200M is pipeline targets that includes a mix of opportunities at the Identification, Qualification, and Capture phases.
- Investigate and resolve government customer issues and complaints before they arise.
- Assist customer and client achieve their business goals by maintaining a strong understanding of their strategy and budget.
- Work with Account Managers, Solution Architects, and Subject Matter Experts to penetrate targeted accounts and achieve organic and new business growth targets.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of business opportunities and ongoing account activities, which includes pipeline reporting, new customer data and revenue data for current customers. Articulate and present those business opportunities to senior management as needed.
- Research, identify, and develop a business strategy regarding new opportunities for assigned customers.
- Leverage NetCentrics’ Business Development and Operations teams to drive a strategy to grow business.
- Use appropriate business strategy in order to drive and increase revenue for assigned customers.
- Participate in tradeshows or conferences to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop, update, and present a forecast and pipeline report on business opportunities for assigned customers.
- Educate current and prospective clients and customers on NetCentrics’ services and how those services can delivery enterprise services to their end users.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, and business acumen to always portray the company in a positive and compelling manner.
- Fully capable to use MS 365 Office Suite Tools: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Clearance: Clearable candidate required
- Education: BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
- Years of Experience: 3+ years of previous Business Development experience, including tools and processes.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
Desired Experience/Skillsets (Nice to have but not required):
- Previous experience with the Government procurement process and DFARs.
- Experience developing business in the Government market in the fields of information technology, cyber security, and/or data analytics solutions and services.
- Experience in use of DELTEK GovWIN IQ and CRM.
- Team Player capable of working within a collaborative environment.
- Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organization skills
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.