NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) Engineer to support our team in Ft. Meade, MD. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to get CI Poly.
Specific duties include:
- Provides daily operational checks, maintenance, replacement and outage support for users of the Defense Red Switch Network at either DISA or US Cyber Command.
- Provides expert support, analysis and research into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter.
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives.
- Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives.
- Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to get CI Poly
- Education: MA/MS with at least 15 years of experience
- Years of Experience: 2 years - Defense Red Switch Network operational or technical experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.