NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Deputy Program Manager to support our team at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret Clearance.
Duties include the key elements of Program/Project Management, Functional Management and interfaces with the customer. Must have demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, staffing, reporting, coordination, identifying/mitigating risk, and supporting all phases of programs/projects from inception through completion. The DPM leads and manages daily operations of portfolio of programs / projects. Candidate must possess Planning and problem solving skills, and be able to set clear, measurable goals as well as good time management. Must be detail oriented and be able to analyze data, possess a high level of oral and written communication skills and be organized, efficient and able to prioritize.
Specific duties include:
- Provide mid-level program management and support for contracts and/or vehicle to ensure compliance, minimize risk, and maximize contract revenue and profitability.
- Assist Program Manager with management of a full range of contracts which face customers and/or partners (e.g., Task Order Contracts, IDIQ Contracts, Subcontractor Agreements, and others).
- Initiate and respond to requests for contract changes.
- Develops, implements, assesses, and communicates strategic plans, including short-, medium-, and long-range goals, to ensure organizational needs are being met.
- Implement a Continuous Improvement Initiative program within each Task that includes leveraging lessons learned and standardized processes, procedures and templates across all tasks for improved service delivery.
- Draft amendments and responses to contract and other contract-related documents throughout the contract life-cycle.
- Prepare contract deliverable reports, keeps abreast of contractual terms and conditions while assisting in the preparation of contract modifications. Develop and deliver monthly project reports, customer progress reports, customer change proposals, and presentations to management and internal / external customers.
- Supervise, coach and develop one or more coworkers supporting the portfolio of contracts.
- Maintain financial planning and oversight responsibilities over assigned contracts.
- Provide consultation, direction, and motivation to other coworkers.
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify and resolve issues/conflicts within the program/project team.
- Provide updates on customer and corporate issues participating in scheduled operational meetings as in routine with team leads and employees.
- Collaborate with IDIQ PM and Task PMs to establish priorities and set direction for the day-to-day management of the programs.
- Manage the day to day operations of this complex program requiring close coordination with the customer, subcontractors, employees and respective POCs
- Clearance: Active Top Secret Secret Clearnace Required
- Education / Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience. 4 years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.