NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Development and maintenance of project documentation such as requirements, schedules, plans, and reports, and other documentation required for a project
- Directing and coordinating project work, assigning tasks, controlling schedule, obtaining and reporting timely status
- Coordination of activities, resources, equipment, and information relating to projects
- Creating rollout schedules and plans, and execute those plans
- Bringing together the team resources in an agreeable manner to affect cohesion and willingness to excel
- Keeping all assigned projects moving forward
- Gather and/or refine requirements
- Sufficiently document plans to get sponsor by in for project initiation
- Sufficiently complete documentation to get sponsor by off for project closeout
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Project, Word, Excel, & Visio)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to change gears often depending on priority without it affecting initiative and attitude
- Diligent individual to push through laden processes
- Time management skills – must be self-motivated and able to multitask
- Understanding processes and importance of standard operating procedures
- Consistently take ownership over issues; take lead, manage, diffuse, and resolve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clearance: Must have at least a Top Secret Clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certifications: Project Management PMP certification
- Years of Experience: Ten years of applicable experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.