NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is seeking candidates for a 1std shift System Administrator to support our team in Alexandria (VA) and will be responsible for monitoring server’s health status, troubleshooting and performing maintenance on servers, and troubleshooting and resolving Tier 3 tickets. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD Top Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide Tier III IT support for core services such as: File Share, Network Connectivity, VPN, Print Services, web services, eVault, Microsoft Exchange Services, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier III tickets
- Provide support to JNOSC and other system owners with outages that are related to Task B core services and provide updates to contract/government management and JNOSC
- Coordinate with Problem Management in identifying problem and trends to reduce incidents
- Monitor System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) and Aternity along with other network monitoring applications
- Able to display multi-tasking competency
- Excellent customer service skills. Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Clearance: Active Top Secret Clearance required
- Education/ Years of Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level II (such as Security+) Certification required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.