NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide support for and administer the SAP P2P network which includes, but is not limited to server operating systems, desktop operating systems (thin client), network backbone infrastructure (e.g. TACLANE, router, and switches), application servers (e.g. database, file share, e-mail, antivirus, patching, and backup), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and network appliances (e.g. NetApp, HSM Encryption)
- This position is responsible for the complete P2P network
- Support will typically fall during specified OCDC business hours, but after hours support will be required during commission proceedings or to support system changes
- 24/7 on-call support is required to respond to critical incidents
- Provide tier 2 help desk support as necessary
- Network diagnostics experience to include troubleshooting and repair for routers, switches and nodal equipment
- UNIX experience
- Must have a valid United States Passport and the ability to keep it current
- Must have experience with SAP P2P Systems Administration
- Clearance: TS/SCI clearance Required
- Certifications: IAT Level II certification Required (Security +)
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of network and systems administration experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.