NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to support our team in Fort Benning, GA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Performs web master services in support of a wide array of applications and websites
- Responsible for achieving overall technical integrity of organization’s website
- Maintains and upgrades hardware and software including website technical architecture related to hardware and telecommunication connectivity
- Administers e-mail, chat, and FTP services
- Communicates router configuration changes and troubleshoots system errors and bugs
- Maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and ensures functionality of links
- Monitors site for acceptable performance and user accessibility
- Establishes backups and monitors site security
- Experience with Visual Studio, Powershell, and experience as a Share Point Administrator/Developer
- Must have knowledge of SharePoint 2010 technical environments
- Clearance: Must have active DoD Secret Clearance or be clearable to obtain DoD Secret Clearance prior to start date
- Education: Associate’s degree in IT Related field or 3 years additional experience
- DoD 8570 Baseline Certification for IAT Level II (Security + or equivalent certification) or be willing to obtain certification prior to start date
- Must get CE certificate within 6 months of start date; Microsoft Technology Associate-IT Infrastructure
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of web master experience
- Occasional driving of contract vehicles may be required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications, and driving history
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.