NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced SPLUNK Architect to support our team in Alexandria, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Will work with other Cybersecurity Engineering team members and will be required to interact with end users to gather requirements, perform troubleshooting, and provide assistance with the creation of Splunk search queries and dashboards
- Provide strategic support of Splunk integration and deployment, configuration and maintenance
- Required to interact with senior management, as necessary
- Coordinate and assist with advanced issue resolution across the enterprise
- Design, engineer, configure and administer Splunk content
- Assist in the proper operation and performance of Splunk, loggers and connectors
- Integration of data feeds (logs) into Splunk. Perform Content Development to properly identify data feeding SIEM’s and correlation of events. Develop filters to assist in the identification of significant events
- Provide recommendations and implement changes to optimize Splunk products in the customer environment
- Write and develop custom scripts, programs as needed
- Knowledge of DoD and DHS policy and procedures
- Experienced in creating reports and documentation
- Experience doing ground up SPLUNK implementation
- Clearance: Must have active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree. Four additional years’ work experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Certifications: Security+ CE – Required
- Years of Experience:
- 6 years of SPLUNK experience.
- 2 years of experience in DoD or DHS Cyber Security (IAVM compliance, vulnerability management, compliance and reporting, or data analysis)
- 2 years of experience with network security practices and/or system administration
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- SIEM tools, database experience, data analytics
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.