NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Junior Systems Administrator to support our Network Operations Team at the Pentagon. This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide Tier III IT support for core services such as: File Share, Network Connectivity, VPN, Print Services, web services, eVault, Microsoft Exchange Services, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier III tickets
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012 installation, configuration and system administration
- Working Remedy incidents and requests related to server issues
- Utilize and analyze various monitoring tools
- Assist with reporting, tracking and resolving server outages.
- Able to display multi-tasking competency
- Familiarity with Windows 8.1/10 OS
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Outstanding customer service with strong communication skills and sound judgment
- Shift Hours: Day Shift Monday through Friday
- Clearance: Top Secret Clearance Required
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Alternatively, equivalent work experience.
- Certifications: IAT Level II Required
- Years of Experience: Minimum of one year of relevant IT work experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy administration
- Background with Windows Server 2008/2012
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.