NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Graphic Visual Software Illustrator to support our team at Ft. Meade in MD. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provides graphic design and production support services in the Multimedia Production Support Team supporting the DoD organization.
- Complete all graphic production work (posters/flyers/business cards/prints) orders within five business days of online work order submission, unless otherwise stated on work request.
- Document time and material usage for all work order production and consultation via the VI Work Order Database.
- Responsible for responding to requests for graphic services production support.
- Responsible for graphic data management including maintaining data and system integrity, cataloguing image files, sustaining network stored digital production files for maintaining existing archives for retrieval.
- Responsible for graphics service production administrative support including monitoring schedule, assigning, managing and tracking status of work order requests; deconflicts and resolves scheduling issues; establishing archival hardcopy continuity books.
- Perform and maintain graphic supply inventory to ensure minimal to zero downtime.
- Responsible for extraordinary operations planning support including participating in high visibility and Continuity of Operations (COOP) events requiring graphic support; attending planning meetings, training and after action reviews; providing detailed meeting minutes.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly equipment and system troubleshooting and operations checks and services; secures office and equipment as required.
- Responsible for the generation of and compliance with customer organization and contractual recurring daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements; nonrecurring and special reports; adheres to metrics capture process and procedures, quality control and assurance processes and procedures; performs other tasks as assigned and demonstrates proficiency, accuracy and attention to detail in assigned duties.
- Experience with audio/video and graphic creation and editing tools
- Experience providing tier 1 or 2 multimedia support
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Lightroom, InCopy, Acrobat ProXI Experience creating/copying media
- Proficient in AutoDesk Maya 3D
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Publisher, and Outlook
- Proficient in operation of Graphic Production Equipment including large format laminators, large format printers, computerized engraver and computerized mat cutters
- Clearance: Must have a DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.