NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to support our team at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Accountable for all aspects of project performance.
- Provides overall direction to project level activity and personnel.
- Interfaces with client personnel.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. Will be responsible for supervising others.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in managing and administering large complex IT projects (24/7) that are similar in size and scope referenced under this task order
- Experience in developing, coordinating and implementing Army and DoD specific IT policies, processes and procedures
- Experience managing, developing, monitoring and reporting on client Service Level Agreements.
- Thorough knowledge of backend server environments, storage networks and networking infrastructures, which includes any network-based hardware and software system
- Experience and understanding of STIG policies
- Must have experience working as a Senior IT analyst to include requirements analysis, system design, project management, enterprise strategy, personnel management, system integration and technology evaluation
- Professional experience
- Clearance: Secret DoD clearance, ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or other related field
- Certifications: ITIL Foundation certification / IAT Level II Certification (Security+) required
- Years of Experience: 10 or more years of professional work experience in the management of projects/tasks similar in scope to the current project
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- ITSM in an operations support environment
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.