NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced ISSO to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open to candidates who have an Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to get SAP.
Specific duties include:
- Establish and maintain basic IA processes and procedures in a TS SCI SAP environment
- Coordinate with JSP, monitor latest trends, and coordinate corrective action as required
- Establish and revise CM procedures, and exceptions
- Lead in remediation and data spills
- Basic office skills – excel, powerpoint, briefings, word.
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to get SAP
- Education: Bachelors degree in an IT related field, or equivalent experience
- Certifications: DoDD 8570.01 IAM Level III
- Years of Experience: 3 + years’ experience, DOD IA, risk control, data spills and mitigation, vulnerability experience.
- 3+ years of experience with the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) as defined in DoD Instruction 8510.01
- Experience with developing test reports and risk assessments based on DoDI 8500.2 IA Controls
- Experience with vulnerability assessment automated tools including DoD Vulnerability Management System (VMS), eEye Retina, DoD
- Gold Disk, Nessus, or DoD Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts
- Experience with performing, interpreting, and reporting vulnerability assessments
- Experience with developing DIACAP artifacts
- Experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.