NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to support our team at the Pentagon. This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Manages, plans and coordinates an entire accountable and total inventory system for all expendable and non-expendable equipment used throughout the Enterprise.
- Assists the property custodian for the Enterprise and ensures proper material coordination in order to provide most effective support.
- Independently analyzes and resolves difficult supply process, work methods and supply data management.
- Oversees and monitors property management involving the handling of technical equipment consisting of numerous components.
- Ensures that requisitions and purchase order information is followed to ensure timely receipt and delivery of items ordered.
- Provide hands-on server hardware support within multiple data centers, including hardware mounting, rack cabling and hardware decommission work.
- Clearance: Must have a Top Secret clearance.
- Certifications: Must have IAT Level II (Security +) certifications
- Experience: At least 3 years of similar work experience
- A good understanding of server hardware / data center operations, including HP chassis, Nutanix converged systems, IBM Blade Center
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under and meet tight deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job may require travel between multiple locations in the National Capital Region.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.