NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced AV/VTC System Analyst / Programmer to support our team at the Mark Center and the Pentagon. This position is available to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Has an understanding of professional sound systems and audio equipment, video projection and display systems, audio and video conferencing technologies as well as control systems and IP-based networks.
- Must have a technical understanding of AV systems and their use, including audio conferencing and video.
- Responsible for the design, programming, and development of customer integrated control solutions for complex audio visual systems.
- Responsible for testing, troubleshooting, encoding and debugging complex audio, video, switching, and control system problems.
- Performs AMX, Crestron, Extron and Polycom control system programming, implementation and testing for System Integration Government projects.
- Factory trained on numerous Cisco (Tandberg) and Polycom products as well as experience with switches, KIV encryption devices, T1, ISDN, BRI, PRI, POTS and interface devices such as CSU/DSU, IMUX and NTI.
- Ensure operation of AV equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
- Leads programming code reviews, as required, and resolves field code issues.
- Contributes to design review and code review, as required.
- Provides consulting and training on controls, interfaces, and use of the AV/VTC equipment
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Education: High school diploma with a minimum of 1 year of college coursework in Computer Science or Communications
- Years of Experience: 5 years of experience in Application Developing
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.