NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Program Manager to support our team in Washington, DC. This position is open only to candidates who are clearable for the agency suitability clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Oversee the planning, execution and evaluation of projects, including all deliverables
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the contract
- Manage a multi location service desk contract
- Develop implementation plans to achieve goals based on the current “as-is” environment, and future “to-be” environment
- Execute project plans while identifying and mitigating identified risks
- Deliver IT solutions within budget and schedule
- Establish and communicate program goals, requirements, guidelines and structure, conducting regular compliance reviews
- Participate in and may define budget planning process; manages project budgets to achieve profitability targets and proactively mitigates risks
- Ensure appropriate training and performance evaluation of project management team members
- Serve as liaison between all key stakeholders, providing subject-matter expertise to solving business and technology challenges for customers
- Responsible for regular communication with customer, ensuring continuous improvement to customer satisfaction
- Participate in proposal development process, including proposal writing; Seek opportunities to innovate both internally and with customers
- Clearance: Must be clearable for FTC suitability (DoD Top Secret is honored in lieu of FTC Suitability)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Technology, or related field with 5+ years of overall related work
- Certifications: PMP certification or equivalent / ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- Years of Experience:
- Experience managing programs and portfolios supporting multiple diverse (culturally) customers in similar size
- Experience with both Remedy and Service Now
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Relationship building, strategic agility, political savvy
- Program and project management
- Talent assessment and development
- Business acumen and financial management
- Customer focus
- Drive innovation
- Embracing of NetCentrics Core Values and Core Competencies
- Possess a sense of urgency that is complimented by follow-up and follow-through
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.