NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced AV/VTC Technician to support our team at the Mark Center. This position is nonexempt and available to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Assist users in reserving, establishing, testing field endpoints, monitoring, and conducting point-to-point and multi-point VTC classified and unclassified sessions, and audio conference sessions through JSP’s VTC bridges, other non-JSP bridges and adhering to VTC Best Practices
- Assist in identifying and utilizing the most effective connection paths available to increase the reliability of VTC sessions and schedule, facilitate, and monitor VIP point-to-point planned calls to outside entities via Telepresence Management Suite as appropriate
- Assist users in reserving meetings, loading slides/media for local presentations onto PC/Laptops
- Perform daily AV/VTC systems checks and posts these results to the JSP SharePoint by 0730
- Post, track, and report on all meeting and VTC events to the JSP SharePoint by COB
- Troubleshoot AV/VTC problems as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Education: HS Diploma
- Years of Experience: 3 years of experience as a Helpdesk Specialist
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- InfoComm Basic
- AV (InfoComm) – Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- AV (InfoComm) – CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
- AV (Q-Sys) – Level 1 and Level 2 certification
- Possess a DOD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.