NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to support our team at Ft. Benning located in GA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining operating system workstations and servers, including web servers, in support of business processing requirements.
- Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
- Knowledgeable and experienced performing Tier 2-3 technical support for security systems to include HBSS, ACAS, and SCCM.
- Occasional driving of contract vehicles may be required
- Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required.
- Education: Associate’s degree in Computer Science or 3 years additional experience in related IT field
- DoD 8570 Baseline Certification for IAT Level II (Security + or equivalent certification) or be willing to obtain certification prior to start date
- Must get CE certificate within 6 months of start date; Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert - Server Administration
- Years of Experience: At least 2 years of systems administration experience required.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.