NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Sharepoint Engineer to support our team in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Architectural designing, installing, supporting, troubleshooting and repairing enterprise SharePoint Server implementations.
- Installing, supporting, troubleshooting and repairing Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Managin and designing multi-server virtual and physical SharePoint farms in a load-balanced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server, Internet Information Server and SQL. Enterprise Search and FAST search, MetaLogix StoragePoint, ControlPoint, Content Matrix, and Migration Manager preferred.
- Successfully anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve simple to moderately complex SharePoint problems. Use sound judgement to escalate issues as necessary.
SharePoint Application Administration
- Perform a wide range of administrative tasks to help with portal and user rights management. It will also be critical to manage portal and memory usage to ensure that agency groups are making the most of the platform, and that the site is properly tuned to support the user community.
- Assist with creating and maintaining sites and site collections.
- Assist with site customization using SharePoint Designer to include work flows design and administration.
- Establish and maintain end-user access policy and permissions. This may include delegating permissions authority to other users.
- Working technical knowledge of current messaging and collaboration systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Strong working knowledge of patch management and change control practices.
- Extensive experience with Active Directory.
- Extensive support experience with IIS and .NET application architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database management.
- Experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication).
- Previous exposure to server virtualization technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint (v2010, 2013 & 2016).
- Qualified candidates must possess at least an active DoD Secret clearance
- Must have experience with Java script and J Query.
- Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (or 4 years equivalent experience) required.
- Certifications: Security+ or other 8570 IAT Level II certification required
- Years of Experience: at least 5 years of experience in:
- SharePoint Development and Architecture with demonstrated expertise with SharePoint migration from one platform to another
- online administration/governance and PowerShell scripting
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.