NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Virtualization Administrator to support our team at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Manage and maintain VMware Blade infrastructure
- Manage and maintain SAN Infrastructure attached to Blade Chassis
- Provide upgrade path for upgrade of current VMware infrastructure
- Support and maintain disaster recovery solutions for VM environment
- Manage security requirements and auditing for IA needs/requirements
- Create and maintain all templates for VM Infrastructure
- Maintain all documentation pertaining to VM Infrastructures and systems
- Implement servers as needed based on application and infrastructure requirements
- Maintain patch versions and Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all VM infrastructure
- Support as needed DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Experience with all aspects of administration for the MS Windows Operating Systems including installation, management, application deployment, and security
- Experience with VMware ESX/VSphere Virtualization Technologies (ESX 5.5 or greater, vCenter, P2V Tools) design/management/implementation/support
- Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) design/support
- Advanced Troubleshooting in a vSphere Virtualization environment
- Ability to Learn new Products and technologies
- Clearance: Active Secret Clearance required
- Certifications: IAT Level II Certification required (such as Sec +)
- Years of Experience: The applicant must have 5 years of experience installing, configuring, and administering VMware ESX/VSphere Technologies. The applicant should have knowledge in optimizing VMware for utilization of SAN Storage.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.
- Experience in task automation using scripting (Perl, PowerShell) desirable
- Experience with server hardware and RAID arrays – Dell server experience desirable
- DOD experience a PLUS
- VMware Certification preferred.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.