NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Configuration Manager and QA Analyst to support our team at the Pentagon. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Responsible for configuration management planning
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits
- Responsible for configuration planning. Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software, and related documentation
- Responsible for configuration change control
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software
- Responsible for configuration status accounting
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and software and reports changes and current configuration
- Responsible for configuration audits
- Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met by the as-built software
- Supports software quality assurance process audits
- Identify CI gaps
- Assist in resolving held desk incidents
- Will be responsible for answering the Critical Infrastructure All Call Line
- Clearance: Current/Active DoD Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligible
- Education: BA/BS in a technical discipline is preferred but not required
- Years of Experience: 5 years of experience
Hours: Core hours are between 6am-6pm Monday through Friday; May be required to support holiday, nights and weekend shifts as needed
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
NetCentrics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.