NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Senior Capture Manager to support our headquarters in Herndon, VA. This position is open only to candidates who have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Specific Duties Include:
The Senior Capture Manager supports the VP of Business Development to achieve growth and profit objectives, specifically through Capture and Proposal Management in building customer relationships, positioning the company for large strategic capture pursuits and supporting business level captures with Department of Defense (DoD) customers.
The Senior Capture Manager is responsible for developing and implementing specific pursuit strategies to win NetCentrics critical and strategic pursuits. These strategies include: teaming strategy, solution (technical, management, and cost) development, win strategy, value proposition, competitive analysis, price to win analysis, proposal staffing/development, and Color Review Team leadership. The Senior Capture Manager leads the development, implementation, and successful execution of these winning capture strategies, supporting the business case, and developing and executing New Business Investment opportunity spend plans within approved budgets to keep the opportunity qualified and is overall responsible for assisting NetCentrics Senior Leadership in positioning NetCentrics to be the successful bidder.
The Senior Capture Manager is responsible for the management of capture and proposal activities including timely and substantive management gate reviews, process compliance and transition to the program execution team. In addition, the Senior Capture Manager will be responsible for customer focused marketing to develop solutions to customer problems, win/loss analysis, lessons learned and related process improvements.
The successful candidate will be experienced and understands Business Development, Capture and Proposal development processes. Specific experience leading teams to capture critical and strategic competitive pursuits is highly desirable.
• Expected to spend a great portion of time traveling (50% or greater), networking and meeting with customers.
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain one
Education: Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Business Management or engineering or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
Years of Experience: 12+ years of experience in business development and capture management
o 10+ years of related demonstrated track record leading large capture and proposal efforts in the DoD and other Government agencies with contract values in excess of $100M
o 7+ years of experience leading a team
• Proven record of successfully growing a business with expanded customers and markets both DoD and or Civil Government, CONUS and OCONUS
• Experience leading efforts in Business Development and Capture Management, demonstrating an ability to build winning strategies
• Advanced understanding of the government procurement, fiscal, and regulatory environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates strong team leadership and interpersonal skills requiring minimal direction
• Ability to manage diverse teams
• Proven record in successfully marketing in the services sector Government, CONUS and OCONUS
• Demonstrated experience winning complex, strategic multi-million dollar proposal contracts ($100 to $500M range)
• Proven 70% or better competitive win rate
• Demonstrated knowledge of associate contractors and the competitive landscape
• Demonstrated mastery of Capture and Proposal processes
• The ability to make sound decisions in stressful business situations
• The ability to operate independently but still retain an enterprise focus and develop an environment of collaboration
• Demonstrated networking capabilities among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads in the Department of Defense and other government agencies.
• As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
• Senior level military, government or services business experience
• Clear thinker with strategic capacity to sift through complex information and focus on the critical few priorities
• Allocate capture and proposal resources to ensure the availability of necessary people, technology and capital
• Integrate regulatory, customer, political and market information into effective capture strategies and plans
• Responds quickly and directly to resolve conflict within a multi-disciplined environment
• Provides candid feedback to employees to optimize personal growth and contribution to NetCentrics
• Experience in commercial business
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled